Vintage Pendleton wool cape
Regular price Sale price $175.00
- Vintage Pendleton wool cape, and look at the label 'Warranted to be a Pendleton"
- We LOVE a cape and this is a beauty. Quite wearable for daywear and evening.
- One Size. Length 37"
- Maya is size UK8, she is 5ft 8"
- 100% Wool
- Made in USA
- Great vintage condition. All pre-loved pieces have lived past lives, their imperfections are all part of their uniqueness and beauty
- We recommend air drying, otherwise green dry clean only when really necessary
- Please note postage is higher on this item due to the size and weight
- A Brief History ; The history of Pendleton Woolen Mills is one of opportunity, exploration and innovation. British weaver Thomas Kay laid the foundation when he arrived in Oregon, USA in 1863. Kay's grandsons, the three Bishop brothers, opened Pendleton Woolen Mills in the early 1900s. Family-owned and operated for more than six generations, the uniquely American story of Pendleton Woolen Mills continues today. We LOVE a story behind vintage pieces.